Slackline Ergo 15m for Balance Training
SlackLine is a modern and affordable discipline, combining fun with strengthening and coordination training. Slackline Ergo 15m for Balance Training is perfect fun tool for both individuals and groups of people.
It concerns balancing, walking and jumping on a strap attached between two points, for example, between the trees, poles and similar supporting points. Unlike walking on a rope, the SlackLine strap is not pulled tightly. It can be more or less stretched, and thereby having different characteristics. Slackline Ergo 15 m can be fun for its fans, as well as relaxation or training. With easy and quick attaching, for example between two supporting points is this discipline suitable for camping, tents, camps and other events, where it provides active fun for many hours to a broad team.
There are different types of 'lines'. Lines close to the ground on which you can do especially tricks and balancing, highlines with protection stretched several dozen metres above the ground, lines above the water, or extremely long lines.
- high quality and durable materials
- 15 m strap with a steel fastening ratchet for easy control of tension and length
- suitable for exterior and interior use
- designed for SlackLine low above the ground - max height of attachement point: 1 m
- material: low stretch polyester
- strap width: 50 mm
- maximum distance of attachement points: 15 m
- maximum load: 200 kg
- Choose only anchor points that can withstand extreme load in the bend!!!
- Slack Line is a dangerous activity with a realistic possibility of injury. Read the manual and make sure it is observed. In case of doubt, contact your dealer. The manufacturer does not bear the legal responsibility for injuries that occur in connection with using the product in improper conditions.
Before using the product, it is necessary:
- to become familiar with the possibilities and limitations of this product
- to know the appropriate ways and methods of protection and usage of the product (or undertake specialised training)
- to know and accept the risks associated with the activity being undertaken
|Proceed with your shopping as usual, and add the products to your shopping basket.|
|Proceed to secure payment page and purchase.|
You will receive the instructions how to text us after making the payment.
Please text us the date and time you'll want to pickup the order.
|Collect your order from our warehouse.|