Hardened Steel Chain Lock with Forged Eyelet 1000mm
The Hardened Steel Chain Lock with Forged Eyelet is a chain lock made of hardened steel that you can thread through the forged eyelet, creating a loop. As a result, you can easily lock your bike to a ground anchor, handrail or to a similar object without limiting the chain's length. The shackle is also made of hardened steel. The textile sleeve not only makes the lock easier to handle but also protects the motorcycle’s paint job.
- Chain lock made of hardened steel
- Forged eyelet that you can thread the lock through, creating a loop
- You can easily lock your motorcycle to a ground anchor, handrail or to a similar object without limiting the chain’s length
- Shackle of hardened steel
- Textile sleeve protects paint job
- Can also be used as disc brake
- Plastic dustcover
- 2 keys
- Square segment profile with a thickness of 10 mm
- Weight: 2.43 kg
- Length: 1 m
- Shackle dimensions: 110 x 70 mm
|Proceed with your shopping as usual, and add the products to your shopping basket.
|Proceed to secure payment page and purchase.
You will receive the instructions how to text us after making the payment.
Please text us the date and time you'll want to pickup the order.
|Collect your order from our warehouse.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.