What's our story?
Gymzey is a family-run business based in London's Crouch End. Established in 2018 by Arvy Andres, it provides all the latest, fair-priced, top-quality brands to fitness and martial arts enthusiasts. Our customers range from stay at home mums to professional athletes to hardcore bodybuilding gyms and fitness centres.
Arvy Andres, the founder of Gymzey and the Diagor brand, has accumulated his experience from studying at Sports University, managing two nutrition stores in London, and years of training in martial arts and fitness.
Arvy Andres: "Gymzey is my passion for fitness and business in one. As a child, years before I was able to purchase any gym equipment, I hand-sewed boxing pads and bags to hang them in the backyard of my family home. That way, I was able to set up my own DIY gym. It was a great way to invite friends and train together. I am very glad this passion for sports and fitness has grown into a long-term career."
At Gymzey we are proud to be an independent business. We are not influenced by investors or board members. A customer is not just a number to us. We value and appreciate every order! We are happy to advise you about the products and equipment.
Stay Fit and Happy!
Our goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle, the joy of movement and personal sports achievements.
Why choose Gymzey?
You, the Customer, is our main asset. Below, we list the reasons why Gymzey is your worthy sports store:
- Hundreds of fairly priced products from biggest reputable brands
- Fast delivery guaranteed
- Attentive customer care 24/7 - contact us with no hesitation
- We work with both professional gyms and home fitness enthusiasts
- We're in the fast growth phase, with new categories and products being added weekly
- We accept Klarna payments that provide a great opportunity to order the goods now, and pay later without any interest charged
- We accept Laybuy that allows you to get your items now and pay in 6 instalments over time
- We also accept Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies
Your Workout Partner.