Olympic 7.2ft Barbell with 6 Needle Bearings, 20kg (Load 1488lbs)
2" in diameter, the Olympic 7.2ft Barbell with 6 Needle Bearings, 20kg (Load 1488lbs) is a high-quality barbell suitable not only for a heavy load workout but also for cross-training and circuit training. The six, top-quality needle bearings prevent wrist injury as the barbell sleeves rotate on their own axes even with a heavy load, making this accessory perfect for dynamic circuit training exercises. The anti-slip handles ensure a perfect grip. The handle is long enough to provide enough space for everyone to find their perfect grip for each and every exercise.
The Olympic 7.2ft Barbell with 6 Needle Bearings looks great. The high-quality steel the barbell is made of is hard chrome plated, making it corrosion resistant and giving it its fancy look. The dark steel colour, stylish logos and brass coating on the bearing area are the icing on the cake. The Olympic 7.2ft Barbell with 6 Needle Bearings will fit right in any home or professional gym.
- High-quality steel
- 6 high-quality needle bearings
- Ribbed anti-slip handles for perfect grip
- Suitable for weight plates with 2" (50mm) hole
- Suitable for weight-lifting and circuit training
- Barbell length: 7.2ft (220cm)
- Weight plate part length: 41cm
- Weight plate part diameter: 50mm
- Handle diameter: 28mm
- Barbell weight: 20kg
- Weight limit: 675kg
- Safety sleeves not included