Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please note for the items that are considered 'heavy goods' with significant shipping costs, we can only offer a refund for issues that are our fault and responsibility.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it (in its original packaging, freight prepaid by you) to us for a refund or credit. If your notification to return is received in writing (email us at email@example.com) after 7 days of receipt of goods, your refund or credit will be less any actual, delivery charges incurred by us, in getting the product delivered to you. Within 7 days you are only liable for return freight. Please note that any free of charge items received when purchasing the returned product(s) must also be returned or paid for in full. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorisation from Gymzey.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We must be notified of your intention to cancel via email within 7 days after receiving the goods and the cost to return the goods will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We cannot offer refund on goods or services where prices are dependent upon fluctuations in the financial markets, which are beyond our the control.
- Some health and personal care items cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Returns shipping costs are non-refundable. If you ask us to organise a return on your behalf, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Shipping costs are not refundable on items that are considered Out of Gauge (i.e., bars).
Please note any customer refusing to accept delivery of their order for any reason other than the product being damaged in transit will be subject to paying the return carriage cost incurred by Gymzey.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error (this includes damage done by the shipping company)
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- We can not accept returns to boxed items such as, but not limited to, fitness machines and everything that came in a sealed box if the said seal has been broken. We will unable to restock that item as its condition will be considered used.
Gymzey does not reimburse units that are returned as Customer Damaged or Defective. Please note that we only offer a refund for issues that are our fault and responsibility.
The returned goods bought from our website will be inspected when returned - goods not in "as new" condition may be subject to a cancellation fee.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and ask for more information.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail it to:
15 Tottenham Lane,
Reception, Cranford Way Ind. Est. SelfAccess Storage Building,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You must prepay all shipping charges and insure the shipment, or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment, which you will be liable for. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.